- Articles must be performed individually or in collaboration, and contain material that has not been previously published in other periodicals and/or sent to multiple recipients.
- Submitted manuscripts should correspond to the topics of the journal.
A submitted article should contain:
- Article’s title.
- name, patronymic name and last name of the author/authors
- job title and the full indication of the place of work/study
- Academic degree and academic status.
- Brief abstracts of the article in the Russian and English languages (3-5 sentences).
- Keywords in the English and Russian languages (5-7 words).
All the normative legal acts used in an article must contain the date of adoption, the number and full official name, and a reference to the source of publication.
Please be sure to specify the source of a quotation, factual, statistical and numerical data.
A list of references is required. References should be listed in alphabetical order, with continuous numbering, executed in accordance with GOST R 7.0.5 — 2008. Indication of references in the text should be made in square brackets, for example: [1, p. 277]. The use of automatic page-by-page links is not allowed.
Articles by students, graduate students, undergraduates, competitors for scientific degrees are accepted only with a written review of the supervisor (the candidate or PhD) attached.
Editorial review of articles is carried out by members of the Editorial Board or other leading experts in the field of scientific knowledge.
If the article does not meet the requirements, or receives negative reviews of the Editorial Board members or other leading experts, the author obtains a reasoned refusal send to his e-mail address.
If you would like to submit articles and/or ask a question please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org