Journal of Research and Practice AKSOR Bulletin is issued quarterly (A4 format, 240 pages).
The Federal Research Institute of System Analysis of the Accounts Chamber of the Russian Federation (NII SP) is the founder and publisher of the journal.
Mass media registration certificate PI №FS77-58758.
Editor-in-Chief — Director of the NII SP, Doctor of Economics Vladimir Shchedrov.
Subscription index of the Rospechat agency catalogue — 82288.
AKSOR Bulletin has been published since 2007 and is the only Russian edition for the employees of control and audit bodies.
AKSOR Bulletin provides systematic review of the following issues:
- actual problems of external state and municipal financial control in the budget legislation and the legally enforceable enactments regulating budgetary legal relations;
- methodology of control and expert analysis of organizations;
- particularities of the execution of financial audit (control), performance audit, strategic audit;
- parameters determining the effective use of federal and other resources designed to solve socio-economic problems of the Russian Federation;
- Priorities of anticorruption activities of control and audit bodies.
In addition, Bulletin AKSOR publishes articles on the legislative support of state and municipal financial control, financial control standards, methodological and practical information on the activities of the Russian Federation Control and Audit Bodies as well as on the foreign experience of parliamentary control over the effective use of budgetary funds.
AKSOR Bulletin is looking for executives and specialists representing control and audit bodies, as well as scientists who study the above mentioned issues. On February 15, 2008 by the decision №6 / 4 of The Presidium of the Higher Attestation Commission of the Russian Federation Ministry of Education and Science the journal was included in the list of leading peer-reviewed scientific journals and publications, publishing basic scientific research results, nominated for the degree of doctor and candidate of sciences.